Increase Quality and Productivity.
Integra helps companies research, recruit, and retain high-quality professionals in a way that cuts cost-per-hire, shortens time-to-hire, and increases overall workforce quality and productivity.
We streamline the candidate selection process, deliver a qualified hire faster, and provide growth to our clients. Our customized approach to staffing ensures that we meet our client’s specific needs.
Integra RPO optimizes Direct Placement, Executive Placement and skilled Talent Acquisition Strategy with an in-depth customized process alignment. Through this unique and detailed method, the Integra RPO team brings expertise and extensive experience to supplement your current organizational Talent Acquisition Strategy. The Integra RPO team will manage your entire recruiting strategy from position profiling and research, through the final steps of the candidate on-boarding process. Integra bases their performance scorecard on the quality of placement, time-to-hire, client cost-savings and various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that are agreed upon with each client. Our team of dedicated professionals become an extension of your internal team creating transparency throughout your organization and multiple divisions and locations. Our customized client process allows us to be versatile to meet the needs of project based, season and on-site hiring.
Customized RPO plan to fit each client’s uniqueness. Most RPO companies need high-volume and have one solution for all clients. Not Integra RPO. We specialize in completely understanding your talent acquisition goals and strategy and partner with your internal team to meet your objectives. There is no RPO client to large or too small!
- 60 day planned timeline with dashboard indicators for success. Our “build team” works simultaneously with our recruit team so there is no time lost during the customization of key components
- Partner with client to drive traffic to website via press releases and SEO placement
- Define trends and efficiencies
- Key Point Indicators, Dashboards and agreement on Scorecard metrics are key to our partnership and deliverables
- Complete reporting and statistical analysis (time-to-fill, traffic to website, cost savings and various other agreed upon statistics)
- Complete company-wide communication and rollout of the RPO
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Provide market intelligence based upon competitors, industry norms and current events
- Interface and run clients career portal with real time update
- Provide talent directory for all future high performers shared throughout the client’s various locations
- Dedicated hiring team that is an extension of your internal process
- Consistent message throughout the organization for hiring
- Hiring Manager intake call and technical skill evaluation created for each position
- Schedule all phone and on-site interviews via integrated calendars
- Internal Human Resources protocol followed and insured before recruitment starts with various Hiring Managers (in example: requisition signed by appropriate decision maker, various agreed upon criteria)
- Weekly Status Calls for all divisions and locations via web conferencing for full transparency of Key Performance Indicators (in example: open positions, number of days open, positions filled, time-to-fill)
- Work with relocation companies for candidates that will need this assistance
- On-site services
- 3rd party management of additional staffing companies and mark-up negotiation
- Project based and seasonal staffing
Having the right people in the right places within your organization is critical to maintaining your competitive advantage. With Integra’s Direct Hire program, you’ll get connected with the area’s top professionals. Our experienced recruiters look beyond every resume to ensure that the candidates we deliver are the right fit within your unique business environment. Our Direct Hire benefits are:
- Access talented individuals employed by the competition
- Candidates are already screened, tested, and referenced checked
- Reduce costly turnover expenses by hiring the right people the first time
Contract to Hire
Our contract-to-hire service combines the speed and flexibility of a temporary assignment with the power of a direct hire placement. With this program you can thoroughly evaluate the candidate’s skills and abilities on a trial basis prior to making a permanent hiring decision. Our contract-to-hire service offers maximum benefits to both the client and candidate including:
- Evaluate the candidate in a work environment
- Transition into a permanent position with no loss of productivity
- Save time and money as additional screening, interviewing and training are eliminated
Integra’s outplacement solution offers affordable customized outplacement services with our partners. We understand our client’s need to reduce unemployment claims, preserve morale, increase goodwill and minimize litigation. At the same time, we are focused on the candidate who has lost their position and how to customize the services that will get them back into the workforce with dignity and strategy for success. Integra Outsource and Career Transition Service is able to provide individual support, which empowers and allows accountability!
- Organizing your search
Maximizing the Internet
- How to get to the decision makers and how to get them to respond
- Branding and individual brand development
- Formatting and best practices
- Keywords and connect
- Addressing employment gaps
Ready to Launch
- Dress for Success
- Prospecting & Networking
- Effective use of time within the community you choose to work
- Phone and Skype interviews do’s and don’t’s
- In-person and panel interviews – how they differ and what to do to make an impact
- Follow-up skills
Integra streamlines the candidate selection process. We know exactly where to source for the top 10% of passive talent by operating within a precise model founded on partnerships with local educational institutions, government agencies, and more.
Integra delivers a guaranteed hire within three candidates or less by executing a detailed process: nationwide search, candidate pre-screening, comprehensive interview, reference check, background screen, and skills testing.
Integra helps its clients grow by relieving them of the time-consuming responsibility of recruiting and screening candidates. The quality and productivity of your workforce will increase while the rest of your team is freed-up for other tasks.